Friday, March 27, 2009

There's something in there!!!

I had my first ultrasound today. I was half expecting them to tell me to go home or something...like I didn't belong. "Crazy girl, there's no baby in there, what are you doing here?"

The people at the office were so so very nice! And even though I really almost did pee myself in the waiting area...I made it! And then there is was...the baby. My baby. I saw it! I got to hear the heartbeat too! Everything looks fine and normal as it should...I'll get more details from the midwife when I go to my next appointment, but all I really wanted was to know it was really in there...and it is!!!

Wow!
I am really and truly the keeper of the bean!

The only bummer was that Drew had to work, and we coudn't record the heartbeat with my phone (they wouldn't let us) But mom was there and that was really neat too. 

And I admit it...I started to tear up a bit when I heard that heartbeat...

1 comment: