Thursday, June 18, 2009

21 Weeks

I am now more than halfway there...EEEK!
It is a bit scary to think of it like that...so I'll just say...21 weeks.

I'm feeling pretty good. I have noticed a bunch of odd things. Now, you may or may not believe in what I am about to share with you, but that doesn't matter to me, I think I may be on to something...

So, first, I think my little pumpkin is a genius. He can already do math in the womb, and he is musical. See, I have been randomly spouting out math stuff. Anyone who knows me knows I do not normally do that. I have also been able to solve riddles in record time, another thing not quite like me. And the music? When Drew drums the baby comes to the sound, he is also picky about the music he likes. Some songs I liked before the pregnancy I now can't tolerate, and some songs I really didn't like seem to calm me. It's very odd.

So here's the strange theory...if a being comes equipt with a soul and a personality, and two beings essentially share the same body for a length of time, could they leak over to eachother a bit? I mean all the books say that my emotions can be "transfered" to the baby, so why not the other way around?

Anyway...
Just a thought.

2 comments:

  1. Hey aren't there supposed to be pics coming? :grins: it is a fabulous theory. I like it. I was telling Rog how the baby is good at math and riddle. It gave him a kick. :D Kickles tickle me.

    ReplyDelete