Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mommy, don't leave me!

For the last couple of days Patrick has decided that if I am not snuggling him every moment that he is awake, there is something very wrong in his world, and he cries...screams really. He'll play in his bouncer, or kickin coaster for a few minutes, and then he'll realize I am not holding him and he starts fussing. God forbid I am not in the room when he wakes up from naps, that's when the screaming happens...

And then he sees me and it's like the sun is shining again. He smiles so big and happy and wiggles around hoping I'll pick him up (and I better too, or that smile quickly turns into the cutest little pout, and then the crying starts)

It is actually pretty cute, and makes me feel way loved...but I wonder where it came from!? It just suddenly started, and will probably go away just as suddenly...until then, forget about getting anything done! The only reason I am able to post this is because the cutie is passed out next to me.

I guess he's juts feeling a bit unsure and lonely. How lovely to think that while he's so young, I can fix that! How I fear the teenage years...
I will gladly get all my snuggles in now until then, when even if it would make it all better, he'd never admit it. LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment