Tuesday, July 13, 2010

8 Months and On the Move!

Patrick is now 8 months old. There have been so many new things lately. It is all going by so fast! I can't believe how he is growing.
In just a few short weeks he is crawling better, has another tooth starting to come in, and is sitting up all on his own. He is also now starting to pull himself up on stuff.

He also had his first experience with bodies of water - first a pool, then the ocean. He LOVED both! He kicks and laughs and tries to 'catch' the water with his hands and feet. It is just the coolest thing to watch!
I can't wait to go to the beach house with him in August! It will be so much fun!

The only down side to all this activity is - he is totally wearing me out! I really need to up my energy level before he starts walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment