Tuesday, August 10, 2010

9 Months of Plumpkin Fun!

Patrick is 9 months old today! I can hardly believe it. In just 3 months we will be celebrating his very first birthday! How time flies...

He keeps trying to stand all on his own, without anything to lean against. I think he will be walking soon. Walking!!! If I think he's a handful now...I can't even imagine how much I'll be chasing him around once he's walking!

And I wonder when he will start really talking? What will his first word be?

Right now he waves at cats, dogs, my mom, and stuffed animals and shouts "Buhuh!"
He crawls like a pro and loves to be chased.
He's eating finger foods, and loves food with texture. Ok, he just loves food period. =)

His little world is full of wonder and adventure and fun things to discover. I hope that never changes.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I'm missing so much! :( :squishes for you both:

    ReplyDelete