Saturday, September 18, 2010

Getting Ready for Travel

The household is all a-flurry as we get ready for the trip to Germany.
The baby has new clothes for the cooler weather (ok, and because I wanted to get him cute new clothes for the trip) He also has snacks, travel food, and immune booting and calm enhancing homeopathics. I am very much hoping they work well! He responds amazingly well to natural medicines (probably because he has never had any non-natural medications as of yet) so I have high hopes.

We will also be trying out the FlyeBaby (FINALLY!) He may be too big for it, I may actually be too big for it, but we will see. I'm excited that I finally have the chance to use it. Which reminds me, I better check out the installation videos...

I am so excited to be sharing Germany with the Plumpkin! I just know he will love it! And of course, all the family there is so very excited to be seeing him/meeting him.

Here's hoping the journey is enjoyable as well...
I admit, I am a bit nervous. But, it is what it is. However he is on the trip, I'll deal. And anyone who gives me dirty looks if my child is "too loud" or "too fussy" or just "too close" can kiss this mama's behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment