Saturday, October 16, 2010

Spitting

I read somewhere that you are not supposed to let your baby spit their food at you, and that you are not supposed to laugh at things they shouldn't do. I can see the wisdom in this, really I can...but I'm sorry...Patrick spitting his food out was too funny, and then him slobbering all over himself laughing because I was laughing, was even funnier.
Ok, so it is a bit messy, and yes, I suppose spitting food out can be considered gross, rude too...but come on, you're only a baby once! He'll learn soon enough that if he spits out all his food, there won't be much left to eat, not to mention his friends will probably make fun of him.
I much prefer laughing together and a few extra minutes of cleanup, to me trying to not laugh and tell him no and him crying because I said no...again...
I'd rather save no for important things, like hitting and outlet plugs...

Spitting food and laughing? Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment