Thursday, July 16, 2009

25 weeks - And the belly grows and grows and grows...

Wow time is flying by! 15 weeks to go...well since I want to be ready early, about 13 weeks to go...and since I hope he's just the teeniest bit late, maybe 16 weeks to go.
It really is hard to judge these things.

Today I had a friend say to me "My goodness you are REALLY pregnant!" LOL* That of course made me happy =D

This morning I put on a shirt I had purchased just before the Germany trip. It seemed more snug. I looked up at Drew and said "Drew, I think my shirt shrank!" He was very amused by this and wasted no time in informing me that it was more likely that my belly got bigger. Yah...That's probably true...but it doesn't SEEM bigger to me. Though...the last few days I have been getting some comments about the size of my belly...maybe it IS getting bigger?

Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment