Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Perfect

I was a bit silly and scheduled an appointment on my Birthday - so off I went to the birth center, tiara and all...

I was extremely upset when I weighed in...I swear there is some weird fat warp there, because on my at home scale I gained 3lbs...on their scale I gained 8!!! I was prepared for a gentle lecture...especially after such a gain...but it did not come, in fact Michelle (my midwife) said "Well you are supposed to have a gain about now"
All that worry for nothing!

I got to ask a few questions as they trickled back to my swiss cheese brain (really need to write those down!) and the baby has a perfect heartbeat. Perfect.
=)

Each time I go to the birth center I am reminded of how much I love it! Everyone there is so nice, and you can tell they really care. It makes me so happy!

My next appointment is in a little over 2 weeks...I will be at the 28 week mark! Already! WOW!!!

Now off I go to celebrate my Birthday with some yummy ice cream cake! =D

1 comment: