Thursday, October 1, 2009

Super Awesomeinity

This is my new word. I think it sub-consciously formed from the feeling of being less than a month away from being a father. I even conjured it on the exact 1-month mark. I haven't been the best at posting consistently here, Sandi told me that out of 95 posts (including this one), I am making this my fifth. Those odds don't give me good chances of winning the secret blogger parent award raffle, but I feel happy none-the-less. I think the prize I'm sure to receive (a new baby, that is) is much more important and fun! My wifey has been just the best throughout her pregnancy, and I want her to know how very blessed it has been to not have her on bed-rest, and not feel alienated by her in the least, and just have a relatively gentle pregnancy, from what I read. She is having some heartburn/coughing issues where each one triggers the other...a vicious cycle.

In my line of things, work is going well. Each day that passes I ask fewer and fewer questions, and look more and more information up on my own. I have homework to do that I'm 'reserving' for later (read : procrastinating). I am in the process of getting a potential 10 extra points on my mid-term, provided my line-of-thinking is correct. All-in-all, an extremely blessed existence. I could complain about only one thing, and that is male interaction. I have a few really good friends, but they're all a ways away. Not through any fault of their own, really, just the way things shaped up. Just wish all my people were within 15 minutes of me. While I'm wishing, I wouldn't mind a few mil.

I'm so lucky to have what I do, and on that note, hope all is well for the next 5 weeks!!!

1 comment: