Saturday, April 17, 2010

Momsomnia

It is 2:25am. I am awake. Every single creature in my house is asleep, more than one is snoring...I am awake.

What made me actually drag myself out of bed you ask? A crying baby woke me to be fed. Not unusual. But, after feeding him, instead of dropping right back into my cozy bed, I found myself pondering cloth diaper things. For example, how does one remove the fuzzies from velcro? Or stains? Or any lingering odor? And can something be done about the occasional wicking (mild leaking) from the side tab?
Apparently, these were such burning questions that I decided to go out into the living room to google them. Sadly, I am not kidding.

I am happy to report I have found my answers and will be applying them in the very near future. The bad news is simply, if it was not already obvious, I am still awake.

I am awake while my husband snores and my baby sleeps (how can he sleep through that?)

I am awake and have no more burning questions.

I am awake and I am quite bored.

I have "momsomnia"

Uhg.

No comments:

Post a Comment