Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Hair for Mommy

With the super hot and humid weather, and a baby pulling out my hair just a few painful strands at a time, I finally decided to just chop it all off. Yesterday the deed was done! My head feels so much lighter! And of course he can still grab at my hair, but it is so much easier to get him to let go when it isn't all tangled in his little fists!

He had a blast at the salon! He spent the entire hour we were there laughing and flirting and being so insanely cute that all the women were cooing and trying to steal him away! One lady was warned that he grabs hair and she replied "He can have whatever he wants!" Too funny!

When we got home my poor worn out plumpkin went right to sleep and actually slept for a good 3 hours!

A spunky new hair cut and some quiet time - not a bad afternoon at all. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment