Thursday, February 10, 2011

Patrick = Awesome!


Today was just a normal day. Nothing special about it...except for Patrick, of course!
He loves grocery shopping. Everything about it excites him. It is just the cutest thing!
When we were at Costco he enjoyed sampling the tasty treats. At one point I was tickling him and saying "I love Patrick". He giggled and said "Love a mama!" Now, I realize he may not quite get what this means...but I don't care, whether he understands it or not, having him tell me he loves me was just amazing! And maybe he does understand what it means, because whenever we snuggle I say, "Love love love" and he hugs me tight and sometimes gives me kisses. I know...it totally melts my heart too. =)

Our second stop was Publix. They have these great big airplane/race car shopping carts. The second he saw it he went nuts ooohing at it. We put him in, and he started steering. It was so cute! It looked like he was driving. (It wasn't very easy to get a picture, because every time he saw the phone he wanted it.)


Later at home, while eating his dinner, he was very obviously pooping. (Totally comical by the way.) When he was finished, he smiled proudly and said, "Diaper!"
Seriously! This kid is brilliant!

He has also started telling me what he wants. He'll say "mama" then the word for whatever it is he's wanting at the time, which is usually a snack. Haha.

This all started today.
It was a normal every day kind of day...except...it wasn't...Because Patrick is totally awesome! =)

2 comments:

  1. your kid totally makes my heart gooey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is 'Oh so wonderful'; your description and picture brought major smiles. I love his hair!

    ReplyDelete