Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mommy is Sick

Uhg. I feel like I have been such an awful mother today. Usually I have no problem chasing the baby around until he is completely worn out. But today, I feel so sick and so very weak. Chasing him around has been next to impossible. I am sluggish and a bit on the unstable side. He's spent most of the day either in his walker (which doesn't really move much on the carpet) or in his activity bouncy thing. I even put him down for a nap about an hour earlier than I normally would have...twice...Both times he played and babbled for a bit, then took a good nap. He's only now getting a teeny bit frustrated with me. Sweet little guy, he's been easy going as usual, letting his mommy be a slug for the day.

I can't even imagine being sick like this when he's older and much more active, but still too young to understand that mommy doesn't feel good. I better start taking better care of myself so I don't get sick. Seriously!

1 comment:

  1. Feel better sweety. I am sure you are doing just fine!!!

    ReplyDelete