Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Patrick's First Halloween

Mom, Patrick, and I had a whole theme going for Halloween this year. Mom was a bat cave, I was a vampire, and Patrick was the cutest little bat there ever was!
We went to a kid friendly Halloween party in Port Orange. Oh the adorable children and babies in costume! Crickette's little guy, Adrian, was dressed up like a sushi roll...and he was happily nibbling his own costume! So cute!

I was not sure if Patrick would make it to the Trick-or-Treating. He was on toy and baby overload at the party, and having a blast! But he caught his second wind and took to Trick-or-Treating with great excitement! He screeched and laughed happily much of the time. It was so much fun!



The only downside...I think the entire population of mosquitoes devoured me. Not Patrick though. Lucky little boy takes after his daddy, if the mosquitoes even touch him, the bite lasts no more than 24 hours.

Since Patrick is too young to eat candy, I took it upon myself to munch on some of his loot. I can't eat candy like I used to, that's for sure!
I am already plotting ways to keep him from getting sugar crazed on Halloween when he is older. I witnessed little children on a sugar high, and it was a bit scary! I have a feeling though, there is no way to stop it. Halloween = Sugar High, it is as inevitable as the rising of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment