Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Little Boy

My little munchkin and I have survived the weirdness of the last couple of weeks...either that or I have just gotten used to it? Either way, things feel more normal now. He had an awful diaper rash that is finally almost all healed up now too.

Patrick walks about 85% of the time now. He also tries to run, which is very cute. He has learned the word "Ooops!" It is so adorable when he says it too! Every time he takes a tumble he says "Ooops!" And laughs and gets back up again. Could he be any cuter? I sure don't think so!

Yesterday he put four words together to make a demanding little sentence. "Mama! Ba! Auf! Num!" Translation: Mommy, I would really like you to open the snack container and give me something yummy! Thanks!"

I think back to when he was this absolutely helpless little thing that could only flail little arms and legs. And he made all these cute little baby sounds. Now he's walking, talking... now he is starting to look like a little boy. Not a baby. A little boy.
How on earth did that happen!?


1 comment:

  1. It really is quite awesome, isn't it? I can just see and hear him when you write!

    ReplyDelete