Tuesday, November 24, 2009

14 Days of Mommyhood

Patrick is two weeks old today. I just can't believe it! He's already holding his head up. He was such a little show off for his Grandma D when she stopped by for a visit. Just too cute.

I wish I could capture every second of his cuteness...I have been told that this early baby time goes by very quickly...I don't want to forget any of it.

I do think I have gotten over the initial shock of "Oh my GOD I have baby!"...mostly...so I can enjoy this time, even with a few ups and downs in my mood.
I am also almost a master diaper changer. Is there a medal or trophy or at least a little plaque for that?
All around I am feeling a bit more capable. I have also noticed that when I am feeling really down, holding him makes it better. He has magickal powers of extreme cuteness...truly!

Right now he is making little monster noises. I think he likes to hear what kinds of sounds he can make. He practices that skill alot. He really makes us laugh =)

I wonder what the next two weeks will bring?


No comments:

Post a Comment