Friday, January 22, 2010

Sweet Dreams and Bubble Baths

I'm so excited because we have the baby's section of the bedroom almost completely set up! Just a few more decorating touches and it'll be done and perfect. The crib is all set with an awesome new mattress and adorable bedding. And the best news yet, Patrick LOVES it! He sleeps so well in there for his naps and the first part of the night. He ends up in bed with us when I have to get up to feed him. But that's just fine. I was worried that it would be too cramped having his nursery in our little apartment bedroom, but it has actually worked out quite nicely. We still have a part of the bedroom that gets to be the "grown up" section. I am pleased =)

I will post pictures as soon as it is finished.
Speaking of which...I still need to post the Christmas pictures. I guess I better get on that.

I was happy to be able to show the almost finished nursery off to Omi (that would be Patrick's Great Grandmother) before she went back to Germany. She worries about us, being so far away and all, so it was nice to show her that everything is going great and we are doing just fine.
She also got to give Patrick his very first real bath in his little baby tub. I have it on video! I also have a few pictures that I will post (really!). He wasn't quite sure about how he felt about the whole ordeal - typical boy - it was very cute! It was just so neat to be able to make that memory with her. She gave me my first baby tub bath. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment