Thursday, April 9, 2009

11 Weeks

I am officially 11 weeks! 

I have not been feeling very good the last two days. Here I was reading that "morning sickness" starts getting better gradually, and mine seems to be getting a bit worse. Not cool =(

Other than that - things are going well.

I even wrote a cute baby poem, and ended up sharing it at a poetry reading at school today. I'll have to post it later because I left the final draft at the school.

I have been insanely moody. And really I was a teeny bit emotional and moody before being pregnant...now I am sometimes just appalled at my roller-coaster of emotions. But I try to take a deep breath when I get really upset and remind myself that it is not as bad as it seems, even if it FEELS bad. That usually helps a bit. But my poor husband...

In fun happy news, my mom bought me a wonderful pregnancy body pillow and some pamper me stuff from Earth Mama Angel Baby. I can't wait for that to arrive!  And I just discovered the website offers a registry! I'll be playing with that this evening =D

1 comment: