Thursday, April 30, 2009

My New Birth Center

Today (I am officially 14 weeks btw) I went to the Heart 2 Heart Birth Center.
Oh My GOD! I love it so so so so so so so so much!
The place is antique fancy, kinda old English meets vintage American. There is a spa and a tea room with a courtyard filled with fancy tables and yummy smelling flowers. Just gorgeous.

The midwife, Michelle, is sassy, funny, opinionated, and super nice. We are totally on the same page about many things, and she told me a few things that surprised me. I still need to do research on it, so I'll get into that later.

Also, as much as she is into natural foods and healthy goodness, she did not make me feel bad for how I have been eating, and when I expressed my worry about my nutrition she said that our bodies are built to protect the baby, so I should not worry, but as soon as I am feeling 100% I need to cut out the processed crap...I so agree!

It was just an awesome experience and I am very excited.
I made the switch =D

No comments:

Post a Comment