Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Baby Expo and Pictures!

he expo was a whole lot of fun! There were a bunch of really neat vendors - many of whom are moms who started their own business - cool! Sadly I did not win any prizes - but I did get to be on video! My mini interview will be on the Smart baby Expo website! Pretty cool huh?

Also! I got a mini 4D ultra sound session! With pics of course!!! It is too early too see the gender - but we got a few cute shots of the baby. And can I just say the baby is a squirmy little thing! 




And just for fun we bought an Intelligender kit. Cuz why the hell not. I'll be taking it tomorrow morning. It'll be fun to see if the results are accurate or not. Only 7 weeks until we find out for sure! (As long as my squirmy little bean cooperates! LOL*)


No comments:

Post a Comment