Thursday, April 16, 2009

Almost there!

Today marks 12 weeks! Some people consider this the end of the first trimester, but Drew and I agree that I've not entered the 2nd trimester until 13 weeks. So I am almost there! I can only hope my all day sickness starts to go away. I have heard from a few people, my mother included, that eventhough the queaziness did pretty much leave (note the "pretty much" here) the food aversions sometimes stay. *sigh* I have this feeling it will be a while before I am a veggie girl again.

I am super excited about some recent purchases. I am still giddily waiting on the Earth Mama Angel Baby order to arrive. But now I am slo waiting on my Angelsounds Fetal Heart Doppler to come in the mail, as well as a few cute n sassy pregnancy t-shirts. YEY!

I may not be able to relax a whole lot with everything that is going on right now (i.e. moving, senior project, moving...moving...) but I am certainly enjoying my pregnancy as much as I can (when I'm not super queasy)

No comments:

Post a Comment