Monday, April 27, 2009

Predicting Gender

More for fun than anything else really...but here are the predictions...

According to old wives' tales it is a girl
According to the BabyZone gender predicter it is a girl
Accroding to the chinese gender chart it is a boy (but I should be a boy too according to that chart...and I am pretty certain that is not the case)
Madame Z has predicted a girl 3 times and a boy twice...and twice a 14lb baby...I am not pleased with that prediction at all! LOL*
Intelligender says it is a boy
Drew thinks it's a boy, my mom thinks it's a girl
I have no idea

We will hopefully get to see in about 7 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed - at this point, especially seeing how sqirmy the little one is, I just hope it will let us see what it is...either way...

No comments:

Post a Comment